Re: [802SEC] please use the attached email address list to communicate with EC members while the listserv is not functioning

Happy Monday All!

Please add Lisa Ronmark, email: lisa@facetoface-events.com

for any related IEEE 802 November Plenary Session meeting correspondence.

Many thanks and safe travels, Dawn

Dawn Slykhouse - dawns@facetoface-events.com

President

Face To Face Events, Inc.