Re: [802SEC] Update: Nov 12 Plenary Opening EC Meeting Agenda

Hi John,   A small but important change:  item #5.20  should be titled  ”Plenary Sponsor Guidelines Status”.  We have agreed to NOT use the word Host for our Plenary Session Sponsors.

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager