[802SEC] IEEE 802 LMSC Closing Meeting Minutes Posted

Dear Members of the EC,

Ver 0 of the Nov Closing Meeting Minutes have been posted -

http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2012_11/2012_11_16_closing_minutes_V0.pdf

Please take a moment to review and send me your feedback.  Please note I have added bookmarks in an attempt to simplify navigation of these huge documents.  If you have any other suggestions, please bring to my attention.

Also, as a reminder the opening minutes have been posted -

http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2012_11/2012_11_12_Open_Minutes_V0.pdf

I have received minimal feedback on these.  Please take a moment to get me your feedback so I can update to Version 1.

Also, I will be working on adding other pertinent documents to the webpage.

In addition, I will be creating a page for the press releases that this group has approved and have been released.  I would appreciate if all individuals send me the appropriate links when done.

Thanks!

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary