[802SEC] Updated draft comments to the FCC 3.5 GHz NPRM for today's teleconference call

All,

We have had two additional sets of comments, from Roger Marks and Dan Lubar. I have substantially integrated these comments into the updated draft, but I had to make some judgment calls on differences in opinion re: grammar and other issues.

The updated draft is:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/13/18-13-0004-08-0000-draft-802-comments-fcc-3550-3650-nprm.doc

The agenda, including conference bridge details, is:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/13/18-13-0007-00-0000-agenda-january24-2013-teleconference.pptx

The links to the individual contributions from Roger and Dan are listed below:

Roger Marks:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/13/18-13-0008-00-0000-edits-with-respect-to-ieee-802-18-13-0004-07-as-proposed-by-roger-marks.doc

Dan Lubar:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/13/18-13-0009-00-0000-edits-with-respect-to-ieee-802-18-13-0004-07-as-proposed-by-dan-lubar.doc