From: Apurva Mody <apurva_mody@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:42 PM
To: John H Notor <gnu@notor.com>, 802_EC <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Updated 3.5 GHz NPRM comments doc

John,

Which version of the document are we going to work on first. The one from January interim or the current one?
This may reflect the position of 802.11 but this document does not reflect the position of the IEEE 802.22 Working Group. It is a far cry from our initial submission to the 802.18 because all our inputs have been cut without any discussion or consensus process.

Thanks
Apurva