[802SEC] Reply Comments to the FCC TV Band Incentive Auction NPRM

All,

At the last teleconference meeting of 802.18, held on Thursday, February 14, 2013, the 802.11 Regulatory SC submitted comments to the subject proceeding on behalf of 802.11.

The comments were discussed and edits suggested, but it was decided that this would be the baseline input from 802.11, and further editing based on contributions from other work groups would be delayed until later meetings in this teleconference series.

In order to facilitate transition to a standard 802 format for responding to FCC proceedings, I have cut the 802.11 contributions into a standard template and uploaded the result to the 802.18 section of IEEE Mentor. The document link is:

This document will serve as a container for future comment submissions and final edits prior to 802.18 approval, EC concurrence and submission to the FCC.

If WG representatives or 802.18 voters would like to submit edits to the material in the document or additional comments, please add them to this document, or send them to me and I will add them to the document.

The current version agenda for the remainder of the meetings, weekly, Thursday at 6 PM ET, including bridge and dial in information, is on IEEE Mentor at the following link:

Thanks,

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist