Re: [802SEC] 802 Leadership Meeting--Action Item closure for Nikolich/McCabe on published standard availability for collaboration purposes

All

I have updated the Chair's Guidelines to fix an editorial issue and to add Paul's update listed below. In November, we held a vote to approve the changes and so I will bring this updated document up for approval at the Friday closing plenary.

The proposed Chair's Guidelines with changed text marked can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0010-00-00EC-proposed-chairs-guideline.pdf

James Gilb