Re: [802SEC] Proposed IEEE 802 March 2013 Opening / Closing Agendas Posted

All,

Another friendly reminder regarding agendas and the Sunday night Exec session.  Please see below.

John

From: DAmbrosia, John
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:39 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: FW: Proposed IEEE 802 March 2013 Opening / Closing Agendas Posted

All,

Reminder to review the proposed agendas below and get back to me with any feedback.

Also, as a reminder, there will be an IEEE 802 EC Executive Session to be held on Sunday night, March 17, from 8:30pm to 9:30pm.  This will be held at the IEEE 802 March Plenary at the Caribe Royale.  Meeting room details to be provided.  Note –that this  will be a follow-up session on the prior executive session regarding Meeting Manager Services.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary