[802SEC] 802.18 Agenda for the March Plenary meeting

All,

The 802.18 agenda for the March Plenary in Orlando is filling up with documents to review, and, in many cases, to take action on.

If your WG is aware of a document not listed in the agenda that 802.18 needs to address, please send Mike Lynch and I an email.

If your WG needs time on our agenda to address some issue that is not presently included in the meeting plan, please also let Mike and I know.

The current version of the agenda is:

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist