Re: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] FW: +++Corrected Update - 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

Mike

approve

Bob

At 02:03 AM 3/7/2013 +0000, Michael Lynch wrote:

Dear EC,

Made a correction to the list of those who have voted.

Best regards,

Mike

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Michael Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:11 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] FW: +++Corrected Update - 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

Dear EC,

Please note:

1)    That this update is being sent to the EC reflectorwhich may or may not deliver it to all members of the EC. Resending it this way should resolve the issue of having used a private address list.

2)    Rogers editorials will be addressed along with any other editorials the final document prior to being filed with the FCC. In accordance with 8.2 of the OM I will work with the LMSC chair in his filing of this with the FCC.

3)    It is my view that the contents of this FCC filing is not what 8.2 calls a position statementwhich seems to have a different meaning and also a five year life span. Such a rule would cripple the ability of 802 to comment to the FCC, ITU-R, etc., especially where a change in technology or other matters causes 802 to have a change of opinion.

4)    The full form of the original email follows the table of who has or has not voted.

As of 3/06/13 the results are listed below. Please let me know if I havent recorded your vote.

Nikolich           (NV)
Thaler              DNV
Gilb                  Disapprove
Rosdahl           DNV