[802SEC] EC meetings for the week--draft 4

All,

Attached is draft 04 of the EC meetings for the week (I forgot to change the start of the rules meeting to 7pm from 7:30pm).  It is likely to change as a result of our EC meeting tomorrow, but it's a good starting point.

One item that might be a significant change is that Pat Thaler is investigating the possibility of repeating the 802.1Q tutorial given during last week's IETF meeting in one of our open tutorial slots, since we have the space and the tutorial material may have sufficient interest by those not familiar with the work.  Stay tuned.

Regards,

--Paul