Re: [802SEC] Interpretation of reciprocal credit "rule"

All

I sent a much longer email, but as for the history, I believe Ivan and I are in agreement. The WG/TAG chairs define what is reciprocal rights for their group.

For example, 802.24 TAG does not offer reciprocal rights to other groups (i.e., that you could use 3 802.15 meetings to count as 100% attendance in 802.24). I am pleased that some other WGs do offer reciprocal attendance in their groups for attending 802.24 meetings, but, AFAIK, it is their choice how to do it.

Still, it would be best if we had one algorithm all WGs agreed to with a simple opt in/opt out.

IMHO.

James Gilb