Re: [802SEC] Interpretation of reciprocal credit "rule"

Rick

I fully agree with you that we should have a single method for this. As I said "Still, it would be best if we had one algorithm all WGs agreed to with a simple opt in/opt out."

So, does that mean a WG P&P change? Chair's guideline change? Let us first agree what we mean (and all interpretations) and then see if we can get IMAT to reflect it.

IMHO.

James Gilb