From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Notor
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:04 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] FCC Review of RF Exposure Policies

All,

This apparently was released last week. If there is interest, IEEE 802 or 802.18 can chime in.

http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-review-rf-exposure-policies

The details are:

FIRST REPORT AND ORDER. FURTHER NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE MAKING, AND NOTICE OF INQUIRY

Adopted: March 27, 2013
Released: March 29, 2013

Comment Date: (90 days after date of publication in the Federal Register).
Reply Comment Date: (150 days after date of publication in the Federal Register).

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist
Notor Research