[802SEC] Notice of 802 EC telecon meeting Tuesday 30 April noon-12:30pm ET

Dear EC members,

I want to convene an 802 Executive Committee telecon meeting Tuesday 30 April from noon-12:30 in executive session.  The agenda is one item: decide on the Meeting Manager Services Agreement.

We will hold the telecon meeting in executive session (instead of having a private EC email ballot) because of the concerns I've heard from some EC members regarding the best way to make a formal, yet non-public, EC decision because of the confidential nature of the Services Agreement.

All 802 EC members are invited to participate.  Within the next day, I will send a private email to each 802 EC member with the teleconference details.  Jon do the same with the latest revision of the Meeting Manager Service Agreement.

Since we've spent a fair amount of time on this topic I expect we will reach a decision at the teleconference quickly.  I've budgeted 30 minutes, but expect that the meeting will be shorter.

I realize this is short notice, thank you for your flexibility on the timing of this meeting.

Regards,

--Paul

p.s. Please let me know (by reply email) that you are able to participate in the meeting (or not) within the next day.  If we are unable to reach quorum I will reschedule.