Re: [802SEC] agenda items for EC telecon 04 JUNE 1-3pm

Paul

I would like to put on the consent agenda two motions:
1. Approve the private minutes of the EC Executive Session conference call, 2013-05-220-private-call-minutes-v1.pdf. 2. Approve the public minutes of the EC Executive Session conference call, 2013-05-22-public-call-minutes-v0.pdf.

Both documents are available to the appropriate EC members for review.

Note that if these are pulled from the consent agenda, I would request removing them from the agenda as well as any discussion would need to take place in Executive Session.

Also, if we have time, I would like to go over the list of rule changes that have been requested for the July plenary. Agenda item would be "Discussion of July 2013 Rules change agenda - Gilb 15 min"

James Gilb