[802SEC] Final results+++10 Day EC Ballot+++Request Number 1 for Document 18-13-0064-08 +Draft IEEE 802 Comments to FCC U-NII Band NPRM FCC 13-49

Dear EC,

As of 12:5 pm US CST on 5/27/13 the final results of the ballot on Document 18-13-0064-08 are as listed below. Please let me know if I haven’t recorded your vote or did not record it correctly.

Counting DNV as abstain, the results of the ballot are 13/0/1, which I take to be 92.85%. In accordance with the early close provision of OM Subclause 4.1.2 this ballot is closed.

I will now finish “cleaning” up some items and have already incorporated Roger’s editorial improvements. That should be done shortly and the document  will be forwarded, as 18-13-0064-09 to Paul for him to file with the FCC via the ECFS NLT midnight May 28th. Paul – please note that the document will be dated “28 May 2013” but there is nothing to prevent you from filing it this today.

Nikolich           (NV)

Thaler              Approve

Gilb                  Approve

Rosdahl           DNV

D'Ambrosia     Approve

Chaplin            Approve

Jeffree            Approve

Law                 Approve

Kraemer          Approve

Heile                Approve

Marks              Approve (with edits included)

Lynch              Approve

Shellhammer   Approve

Das                  Approve

Mody               Approve