Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Plenary Session Sponsors

Geoff-

I second John's comment. As the 802.3 Executive Secretary for the last 8
years (and as someone whose company has hosted 2 interims), I'm very
familiar with the risks. It is frequently not known until the last days of a
meeting if the host is in the red or the black.

I work hard to make sure our hosts are successful as well as providing a
successful meeting to 802.3.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR