Re: [802SEC] 802 November workshop - 16 Nov 2013

John -

All that is needed is to change the penultimate item (that currently says "How does latest understanding of OMNIRAN...") to "Cooperation and contributions of the other WGs in the 802.1-OmniRAN project", as I suggested, and leave your item alone.

Regards,
Tony