Re: [802SEC] November workshop agenda

http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2012_11/workshop2012.html

24 September 2013 10:32 AM

We’ll finalize the agenda at the telecon next week.

Can somebody point me to the action list from the last meeting?

Here’s what I currently have:

Description

Presenter

Duration

Priority

Status

Review Goals, Objectives and Constraints for Workshop

Adrian

5m

1

Review actions from previous meeting

Adrian

30m

1

How much background info in a PAR

Bruce Kraemer

30m

2

Adherence to process for PARs.

How strict does the EC want to be in applying existing rules?

Tony Jeffree

30m

2

Next Gen publishing system

Kim Breitfelder or Walter Pienciak

30m

2

Agreed.  Probably Walter will be present.

802 Marketing for 2014

D'Ambrosia/McCabe

30m

John asked for this

IEEE-SA service levels

Pat Thaler

20m

2

Jon or Pat has agreed to this

IEEE-SA service levels for starting ballots (i.e. introduced delays) (Might be part of a general SA tools discussion)

Adrian

10m

2

Include in general tools discussion

Non-USA meetings services requirements

Take feedback on Geneva meeting and identify any issues

Review existing requirements and discuss if they are adequate

Jon Rosdahl

45m

Jon or Pat has agreed to this

Why are there term limits for elected members of the EC vs there are no term limits for chair of 802 and voting appointees.

Tony Jeffree

30m

2

Cooperation and contributions of the other WGs in the 802.1-OmniRAN project?

What is the opportunity/impact on WGs?

Max Riegel

30m

Title updated to stress org topic

Technical interchange between WGs

We have tutorials.  But should there be a way of encouraging increased technical interchange between each others' groups.

John D'Ambrosia

30m

Review Actions from this meeting

Secretary TBC

15m

Retrospective - has this workshop proved to be a valuable use of time?

Adrian

5m

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS