Re: [802SEC] Unapproved Agendas for Nov Opening / Closing meetings Posted

John

You can add a couple of items from me.  For the opening change 5.10 to be:

DT P&P, OM and Chair's guidelines updates.

For the closing, two items:

MI Proposed changes to 5C - 5 min
MI Proposed changes to OM and Chair's guidelines - 5 min

802.24 may have a few documents for approval at the closing, I will update you on them during the week.

James Gilb