[802SEC] Proposed changes to the OM, WG P&P and CG

All

I have posted 3 documents related to rules changes for the November plenary.

According to the OM, proposed changes to the OM and WG P&P have to be submitted at least 30 days in advance of a vote to approve them. This email serves as notice of the submission.

I have a slightly updated proposal for the 5C, which can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0009-12-00EC-proposed-5c.pdf

I am proposing that comments on the 5C are returned by WGs prior to 5 pm on Tuesday and this time, for real, I will get any changes posted by Wednesday 4 pm (before the 802.24 meeting starts). I will be requesting approval of these in the closing session.

Other OM, WG P&P and CG changes have been posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0053-00-00EC-proposed-rule-change-for-november-2013.pdf

The proposed CG changes are not complete, but I will work on getting input on them.

Finally, I have started a spreadsheet to track changes to the 4 documents (P&P, OM, WG P&P and CG) which can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0051-00-00EC-rule-change-tracking.ods

Thanks

James Gilb