[802SEC] Updated OM and WG P&P posted

All

I have posted updated IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual (OM) and IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures (WG P&P) to their usual location at:
http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

In addition, I have included redline versions that show changes from the previous revisions. Please check over them carefully.

We will be producing templates for the new CSD that WGs can use if they wish. When they are ready, I will announce their location.

Also, there are some procedural changes in that the CSD needs to be reviewed by the WG and EC, i.e., it says:

"The CSD statement shall be reviewed and approved by the WG and the Sponsor as part of the approval process for the following:
• Forwarding the PAR to NesCom
• As part of the WG ballot to assure the draft is consistent with the 5C
• Forwarding the draft to Sponsor ballot
• Forwarding the draft to RevCom"

As this took effect at the close of the EC plenary (6 pm CST on 15 November 2013), WGs should take these requirements into account.

James Gilb