[802SEC] Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the flowers, they always cheer things up.

The “healing thoughts” must be working as the doctor turned me loose less than 24 hours after he got done doing what he did. While I am taking it somewhat more easy (no tree chopping, steer roping or calf wrestling allowed) I’m back to my old self.

Here’s hoping everyone is well and is having a great year end. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Los Angeles. I know we’ve changed social locations but I’m also looking forward to lunch at the Pink Taco anyway!

Again thanks!

Best regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901