[802SEC] EC telecon agenda item-proposed item addition

Dear EC members,

I've just uploaded my notes from the impromptu meeting we had 5-6pm PT 22JAN2014 https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/14/ec-14-0007-00-00EC-22jan2014-ec-notes.pdf.  I'm not looking for discussion during our EC telecon today, I would just like your feedback that I captured the conclusions and action items correctly, or if not corrections.  You can provide that in real time today or off-line via email as you see fit.  Sorry for the late notice.

I'll recommend inserting it at the end of the meeting as part of AOB 13.02 -- feedback on 22JAN2014 meeting notes, 5 min, Nikolich

Regards,

--Paul