[802SEC] Proposed rule changes for consideration in March

Dear IEEE 802 aficionados

I was requested to submit changes to the P&P in response to discussion at the November 2013 Workshop.

While I was hoping to have no rule changes proposed for March, I am proposing changes to the IEEE 802 LMSC Policies and Procedures, IEEE 802 LMSC WG Policies and Procedures and the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines

The proposed changes can be found on mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/14/ec-14-0011-00-00EC-rule-changes-for-march-2014.pdf

P&P changes: no less than 30 days in advance of a motion (or conclusion of an electronic ballot) to approve them.

WG P&P changes: no less than 30 day in advance of a Sponsor Vote to approve them. Approval takes place only in a plenary meeting.

Chair's Guidelines: No restrictions.

James Gilb