From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 12:45 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] ABOUT +++ EC Motion - Approve First round Site inspection Visit to Asia- Ballot Closes 9 March 2014 +++

Geoff,

 I am happy to get responses from David and Bruce. Agree that we would like to get full responses.

I also cannot help but point out that Bob is trying to get started on getting lower fares.

During the March Meeting we will be talking about locations and venues.

I hope to have info provided for a good discussion and decision process.

Regards,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                         Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496                  CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435                 10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023             Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!