[802SEC] Access to Standards Dictionary

Members,

Please make a note to the following announcement from IEEE-SA .

regards,

_Subir

Subject: Access to Standards Dictionary

To our valued standard development participants:

As you may know, the IEEE-SA has previously provided free online access to our Standards Dictionary (a database of terms as defined in IEEE standards) to Working Group Officers and Technical Editors.

The IEEE-SA recognizes that this tool is beneficial not only to our Working Group Officers and Technical Editors, but also to the entire Standards Development Community.

Therefore, the IEEE-SA is happy to announce that, effective immediately, the IEEE Standards Dictionary is available to anyone simply by logging onto the myProject Suite of Tools.

You can access the dictionary at http://dictionary.ieee.org or through the myProject login page https://development.standards.ieee.org

The only requirement is for users to have or create a free IEEE Account which can be done at: https://www.ieee.org/profile/public/createwebaccount/showRegister.html