Re: [802SEC] March IEEE802 Session: No Opening Ceremony

Please note that while we have this extra time 11-12:30 given back,
That changes to your desired room request would need to be be addressed immediately.
We are only 11 days from start of our Plenary Session.
Desired changes to setup would need to be communicated to our venue providers sooner than later to have a chance to make the adjustment.
Note that the initial plan for the room assignments and setups has been communicated to the service/venue providers already, and plans are in place to meet that current schedule.
Regards,
Jon
IEEE 802 Exec Secretary

Jon Rosdahl                         Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496                  CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435                 10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023             Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!