From: Paul Nikolich
Sent: ‎3/‎14/‎2014 12:26
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Agenda item 5.21: 802 JTC1 Standing Committee update

Dear EC members,

Please see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0310-00-0jtc-formalistion-slides.pptx
in support of opening EC agenda item 5.21.

I have asked John to change the agend item to a Motion Internal, because
we will be making the decision to formalize the 802/JTC1 activity as a
Standing Committee, similar to what we did for the 802/ITU standing
committee.

Draft motion:
Motion: as per 802 P&P 5.6 "other subgroups" create an EC 802/JTC1
Standing Committee, with Andrew Myles appointed as SC chairman by the
Sponsor Chair

Mover: TBD
Seconder: TBD

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.