Re: [802SEC] rev04 802 chair opening slide deck

Dear Paul:

For the task force agenda, the only international activities I have to report on are already contained in my report (which is linked from the 802 EC Opening Plenary agenda).  Therefore, this item can be struck from the agenda, if you so like.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Stakeholder Engagement Liaison
IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity