[802SEC] Comments from 802.22 WG on the 802.11 HEW PAR and CSD: HEW PAR Comments

Dear Osama,
Here are some comments from the 802.22 WG on the 802.11 HEW Amendment PAR and CSD.

802.11 HEW General Comments on PAR and CSD
•There are many acronyms that are not defined. E. g. CAGR in the CSD Document
Typo: “Thisamendment” in the Scope of the Project
Section 5.2.b
The frequency range of operation for this standard should be refined. 1 GHz to 6 GHz seems to be quite broad.
Suggestion – The focus of this amendment is on WLAN indoor and outdoor operation in the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz frequency bands. Additional bands between 1 GHz and 6 GHz may be added as they become available.
Section 5.5 –
Please define what 5th percentile is.
Thanks
Mody