[802SEC] congratulations to the 802 team

Dear EC members,

Firstly, all the proposed 802 projects and draft standards were approved at SASB today.  Very smooth, no issues.  Congratulations to you and your groups for the fantastic work.  And thank you to the SA liaison staff and editorial staff for their support of 802.

Secondly, I'm happy to report our very own exec secy, Jon Rosdahl, was elected Standards Association Standards Board Vice Chair this morning.  Congratulations to Jon for keeping the tradition of 802 members being represented at the highest levels at the SA alive and well.

Well done 802ers.  Well done.  Keep up the good work.

Regards,

--Paul