Results of 802 O&A Sponsor Ballot 3rd recirculation

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
   or email hdk.1-hxddte0@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

The results of the ballot are:

BALLOT OPEN DATE: 25-Mar-2014, BALLOT CLOSE DATE:09-Apr-2014
BALLOTS RECEIVED:	3
VOTE CHANGES:	2
COMMENTS:	9
MUST BE SATISFIED COMMENTS:	6

RESPONSE RATE
This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

174 eligible people in this ballot group.
 149	affirmative votes
3	negative votes with comments
0	negative votes without comments
7	abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 3, Lack of time: 4)
159	votes received = 91% returned
                        4% abstention

APPROVAL RATE
The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.
149	affirmative votes
3	negative votes with comments
152	votes = 98% affirmative

In addition, 17 comments from 802.11 were accidentally submitted late. I will be adding them as rogue comments and we will be discussing the resolution of them on the comment resolution conference call scheduled for 16 April 2014 at 8 am PDT. The call will be up to 2 hours long.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.