Results of 802 Overview and Architecture 4th Sponsor Ballot recirculation.

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
   or email hdk.1-hxddte0@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

The 4th recirculation of 802 Overview and Architecture has completed. The results are:
BALLOT OPEN DATE:	17-Apr-2014
BALLOT CLOSE DATE:	27-Apr-2014
BALLOTS RECEIVED:	3
VOTE CHANGES:	2
COMMENTS:	1

RESPONSE RATE
This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

174 eligible people in this ballot group.
152	affirmative votes
1	negative votes with comments
0	negative votes without comments
7	abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 3, Lack of time: 4)
160	votes received = 91% returned
 	                  4% abstention

APPROVAL RATE
The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.
152	affirmative votes
1	negative votes with comments
153	votes = 99% affirmative

We received one new comment from an approve voter. We will resolve the comment on Tuesday, 13 May at 1 pm EDT, 7 am HAST.

The meeting to resolve the comment will be held concurrently in Norfolk, VA, during the 802.1 Interim meeting and in Waikoloa Village, HI (room Waikoloa 1) during the IEEE Wireless Interim. We will connect the rooms via phone call.

I will post the comment that was received to mentor and the 802.1 document server later today along with a suggested resolution.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.