Re: [802SEC] 03JUN2014 EC interim telecon meeting reminder

Paul,

I expect to be on the call but could be late or have to leave early.

June 3rd is the first day of the ITU-R WP1A meeting where I’ll be presenting 802’s latest response to ITU-R Question 236/1 on Smart Grid. If I join late it will because I have taken an opportunity to meet with others at the meeting (the great majority are regulators) to promote advancing this document to the next higher level. I will also join in any discussions of adding a Smart Grid agenda item for WRC15. That had been a corridor discussion at the most recent WP1A meeting.

Additionally I will be asking John D’. for a few minutes on the opening EC Plenary agenda in San Diego to update the EC on what occurred and if there is a need for a further 802 response to WP1A.

Best regards,

Mike