From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 05:28
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Scope change of IEEE 802.24 and process for adding Task Groups for new areas of interest

James

For now, I will also vote disapprove for the reasons cited by Pat and Subir.  Conceptually, I am in favor, but this needs more work and July is the time to do it.

Regards

Bob

At 08:07 PM 5/29/2014 +0000, Das, Subir wrote:
>I agree with Pat and  vote disapprove. I would also like to collect the
>feedback from the WG and see the EC discuss f2f during July meeting.
>
>Regards,
>_Subir

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org