[802SEC] P&P revision

All

Thanks for the feedback and help on writing our response to the AudCom review. I uploaded the responses and the updated P&P (revision 15, also available at http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml) to myProject and got back a new checklist today.

The new check list shows no problems, so we should be set for approval of our modified P&P on June 12, 2014 at the SASB session.

As I mentioned in an earlier email, I needed to update from revision 14 to revision 15 because a changed approved by the EC was not correctly applied (i.e., I forgot to add that Member Emeritus are appointed by the Chair and confirmed by the Sponsor.)

James Gilb