From: "Flore, Dino" <oflore@qti.qualcomm.com>
To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Sent: 6/17/2014 5:04:42 AM
Subject: Response LS from 3GPP RAN

Dear Paul,

Last week we discussed in 3GPP RAN the LS from IEEE 802 LMSC and sent the response LS in RP-140999.

In addition, when 3GPP RAN starts working on LTE operation in unlicensed spectrum, we would be delighted if you or your nominee representing IEEE 802 LMSC could attend a 3GPP meeting and give us a presentation sharing your experience & lessons learned when dealing with coexistence in unlicensed spectrum. I will send you more details on this later. The Study Item proposal will be discussed for approval at the plenary meeting in September. If this is approved in September, the presentation will be sometime in Q4-14.

Finally, as mentioned in the LS, last Friday we had a workshop on LTE in unlicensed operation. You can find my summary here.

Best Regards,

Dino