From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Geoff Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:36 PM
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG; Geoff Thompson
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE Standards Education request to conduct video interviews at the November plenary session

Paul-

On Oct 7, 2014, at 5:51 AMPDT, Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net> wrote:

I know this is short notice, if we have spare time at the end our call today we can discuss this then as well.

It seems that I have fallen off of the EC reflector again.

I apologize for missing this morning's meeting but I missed all of the lead-in mail traffic about it.

I did not look at the e-mail archive until just now.

I see lots of mail that I (unfortunately) did not get.

This situation is really unacceptable for an address that is within the ieee.org domain.

Sincerely,

            Geoff