Re: [802SEC] 3GPP presentation to IEEE on LWA

I’d sorry to do this to you in drib and drabs,  but now it appears the chair of RAN3 would

also like to contribute to this item.  I will be asking for a waiver for him too:

The additional person is:

Philippe Reininger – Huawei – Chair of 3GPP RAN3.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)