[802SEC] Updated "interpretation of special measures" document

Dear 802.11 voters,

Following the publication of R0 of my document (11-16/1568r0) describing my intended interpretation of special measures applied to 802.11ax, I received additional questions and feedback. I'd like to thank those who participated in the discussion, some of which you can see on the EC reflector.

Based on those questions and that discussion, I have updated my interpretation doc here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1568-01-0000-interpretation-of-special-measures.doc

As 802.11ax will shortly be entering working group ballot, I wanted to post this update. I don't propose to change anything substantive in this doc during the 802.11ax ballot so that folks can have confidence
in how they should respond to the ballot from its outset.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair