Re: [802SEC] Fw: IEEE-SA Policy and Procedures (P&P) Changes - January 2017 - Important - Please read

Hello Pat and all,

One thing I think we should also give thought to is on issuing press releases related to study groups.   Some groups do this
routinely,  and others (including 802.11) hardly at all.   IMHO one of the purpose of study groups is to attract those with
an interest in the topic,  including from outside the existing WG.
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org