From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 1/4/2017 10:08:44 AM
Subject: [802SEC] reminder: IEEE 'next gen network' (aka 5G) -- request for input
Dear EC Members,

Please remember to respond to my request below. At least let me know if you'll provide input at some point in the near future.  Even though my request was to keep the description to one paragraph, it will be ok if you feel a few paragraphs are necessary, just strive to be as concise as possible.

Regards,

--Paul