Re: [802SEC] Green card cancellations for Vancouver

All-

Today's claim on the news is that Green Card holders can now travel without any of the new restrictions.
I am not surprised by this change.
We may have instances where members choose not to attend (perhaps on advice of counsel) because of apparent policy uncertainty or implementation uncertainty.
We will need to decide whether or not to provide for that in our motion.
I believe that Clint's wording below includes such provision in its wording.
I support this.

Geoff