Re: [802SEC] Green card cancellations for Vancouver

Adrian,

Please feel free to reiterate this point. It's important. If I was 99.9% sure that I would have no trouble, but the 0.1% represented the chance that I COULDN'T GO HOME AGAIN, there is 0% chance I would go.

Regarding the Executive Secretary's discretion, we all trust our Executive Secretary, but the participants don't all know of his fine character and may be uncertain of his discretion. They need more clarity and predictability.

I am considering a motion like: "To fully refund an 802 Plenary registration fee when a registrant indicates that immigration circumstances beyond control may prevent attendance or subsequent return." Revision proposals welcome.

Regards,

Roger