[802SEC] draft letter to SASB following up on the 802 EC remedial action

Dear EC Members,

I received a follow up request from IEEE SASB regarding our remedial action in the 802.11ax dominance situation.  Attached is a draft response crafted by the investigation team, the 802.11 working group chairman and myself.  If you have additional factual observations or edits, please recommend specific changes no later than by the end of this week, Friday 17 February 2017.  Once I feel we've reached consensus on a response, I will conduct an EC email ballot on and forward to SASB (assuming it passes).

Regards,

--Paul