Re: [802SEC] Question about non-technical electronic ballots

I don't see how epoll satisfies "must be sent by electronic mail".  It is at least as good IMO, but this sentence seems very specific.

Also, I don't see a distinction between technical and non technical ballots in the references given, it seems 7.2 applies to all votes conducted between meetings.  Did I miss something?

thanks for clarifying