Re: [802SEC] Question about non-technical electronic ballots

All

This is one of those shall not be modified sections given to us by AudCom.

But it can be modified to "be compliant with the Sponsor's procedures", so perhaps we should modify it.

Really, the fix is for AudCom to fix the baseline. Ideally to get rid of "letter" ballots once and for all.

James Gilb