[802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE Std 802.3bu-2016 Power over Data Lines (PoDL) publication

Dear EC members,

The attached press release has been drafted to announce the recent publication of IEEE Std 802.3bu-2016 Power over Data Lines (PoDL) of Single Balanced Twisted-Pair Ethernet and I would like to request a review before proceeding to an email ballot.

I therefore request that you provide comments on the attached draft by Friday 24th February 2017 11:59PM AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David